Officers IAS Academy is the only IAS Academy in India to be run by a full time IAS Officer. It was founded by R.A. Israel Jebasingh (IAS - 2004 batch, All India Rank - 59) to train/coach the civil service aspirants. Officers IAS Academy has the distinction of having produced more than 100 IAS/IPS Officers so far.
The Salient features of Officers IAS Academy are:
- Our Director himself has cleared not once but twice (Once IRTS and then IAS) all 3 stages of Civil Service Exams, Prelims, Mains and Interview successfully.
- Our Associate Director- Mr Rangarajan (IAS - 2005 batch, All India Rank - 46), despite being a Chartered Accountant, took the challenge of Civil Service Exam and cleared it with an All India 46th Rank in the year 2005. After serving for few years, he had turned his attention towards academics and presently teaching students of Officers IAS Academy.
- Our Advisor & Visiting Faculty Mr.S. Subramhanyan, IRAS-1979 Batch Retired as Additional Member, Railway Board. His recommendations to Alagh Committee for Civil Service Reforms, resulted in a major change in the Civil Services Examination Pattern.
- Our Director & Associate Director teach 60% syllabus of Prelims and Mains & 100% of Interview module.
- All the test papers are evaluated and feedback is given by Director & Associate Director.
- From 8.AM to 8 PM on all 365 days, our Director and Associate Director are available at OFFICERS IAS ACADEMY for coaching, guidance, doubt clearance and individual attention of students.
- Experienced teaching faculties who themselves have gone up to Interview Stage of Civil Service Examination will be handling the classes along with the Director.
- Guest Lectures by Serving IAS / IFS / IPS Officers.
- Answer writing Practice for each and every student.
- Test after every lecture to give practice.
- Weekly test on par with UPSC questions which is compulsory, without which students are not allowed to sit in next class.
- Stress Management Modules before Prelims, Mains, Interview.
- Highest success rate in IAS Coaching in the entire country (In 2015 Exam, 21 out of 47 students got into IAS/IFS/IPS) & ( In 2016 Exam, 41 out of 180 Students got into the services).
- Limited students in each class, so that individual attention is ensured.
- Study hall for students can be used from 8.AM to 8.30PM on all 365 days, so that students can study during free time other than class hours.
- Digital Library for students to refer Government Websites and other online sources related to Civil Service Examination.