IAS Interview – Current Affairs for Interview 2017
The Interview is the most crucial and final leg of IAS Preparation. Those who are preparing for Interview this year, please note the following topics can be asked to you by the Interview Board.
Current Affairs test the vigility and smartness of a candidate. Hence, be well prepared.
Current Affairs topics for Interview
- Uniform Civil Code
- New education Policy
- 25 years of LPG reforms
- PM on Gaurakshaks
- Rise of political right across the world
- Swach Bharat Abhiyan – 2 years.
- Simultaneous elections
- GAAR(General Anti Avoidance Rules)
- State funding of elections
- Non-Performing Assets(NPA)
- H1B visa
- Trump’s Protectionist policies
- Niti AAyog- 2years
- Nagaland Crisis
- Unnecessary stent implants in India
- Strained relations between India and Pakistan- Uri, Pathankot, Surgical strikes
- CM in Tamilnadu
- Opinion on Jayalalitha, TamilNadu’s ex- CM
- NDTV Ban/Freedom of speech and expression
- Paying Service charges/not
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
- SC ruling on Media censorship
- Railway safety and recent accidents
- Cancellation of NGO licenses
- SC directive to play national anthem
- Irom Sharmila ends fast
- Protectionism for Indian stratups
- SC versus Lodha Committee
- US leaves TPP
Air pollution- ban fire crackers?
- Tapping solar potential/Renewable energy
- Cyber security
- Legal backing of Aadhaar
- Judicial overreach
- OROP- OneRank One pension
- Kudankulam nuclear plant/safety measures
- Atrocities against Dalits
- Misleading ads- Should celebrities be accountable?
- Special Category status
- Indus Water Treaty
- India ratifies Paris Climate deal
- Should India grant asylum to Baroch leader?
- Electoral bonds
- India-UAE Bilateral relations
- Economic Survey
- Part 1 – https://officersiasacademy.com/how-to-read-the-economic-survey-part-1/
- Part 2 – https://officersiasacademy.com/how-to-read-economic-survey-part-2/
- Part 3 – https://officersiasacademy.com/how-to-read-economic-survey-part-3-final-part/
Stay tuned for more updates!
All the best ,
Officers IAS Academy.