Mr. R.A.Israel Jebasingh IAS - AIR 59 - Batch 2004
Before getting All India 59th rank in Civil Service Examination, our Director was teaching in Sri Ram Engineering College near Chennai. Not once but twice he successfully cleared all 3 stages of Civil Service Examination, Prelims, Mains and Interview. First time he got IRTS and 2nd time he got into IAS securing All India 59th rank.
Welcome to Officers IAS Academy in Chennai
An IAS Officer who will be coaching, clearing doubts, conducting tests, giving writing practice, giving periodic counseling and individual attention to each and every IAS aspirant. You may ask how it is possible because nowhere in India, a person who has himself qualified Civil Service Examination is having an IAS Coaching Academy. However it is possible at Officers IAS Academy and that is why our success rate is the highest in India. We will handhold you and help you in reaching your dream destination of IAS/IPS/IFS.
K. Vijay Iyer, Chief Executive Officer
He comes with a rich experience of more than 30 years, in Senior Positions in Corporate, across globe in various organisations and in various verticals. He has been an Entrepreneur himself involved in a Social Enterprise, which subsequently became a Government of India Project implemented by all states. He also owned & managed NIIT Franchise for 10 years.
Our Associate Director
Mr Rangarajan IAS
Mr Rangarajan IAS, despite being a Chartered Accountant, took the challenge of Civil Service Exam and cleared it with an all India Rank of 46th in the year 2005. After serving for few years, he had turned his attention towards academics and presently teaching students of Officers IAS Academy.
What distinguishes us?
- Our Director and Associate Director are IAS officers and are available full time at Officers IAS Academy.
- Our Director himself has cleared not once but twice (Once IRTS and then IAS ) all 3 stages of Civil Service Exam, Prelims, Mains and Interview successfully
- Weekly test on par with UPSC questions which is compulsory.
- Highest success rate in IAS Coaching in the entire country (In 2016 exam, 41 out of 93 students got into IAS/IFS/IPS).
Congratulations to our following students who have secured top ranks in Civil Service Examination.
Officers IAS Academy is the best platform for a civil service aspirant to turn his dreams to real. High motivation and individual attention along with the apt coaching by Israel sir is the reason for me becoming a civil service topper.
Officers IAS Academy is the right choice for all ambitious civil service aspirants. Friendly atmosphere with required teaching, weekly tests and one to one feedback from the faculties are the key features of Officers IAS Academy which strived me to this height. Thanks to Israel sir for contributing this much.
Officers IAS Academy is the best place to make your dreams come true. Israel sir himself being an IAS Officer knows what to teach, how to handle students and so on. He is easily accessible and readily available to give guidance at all times.
Officers IAS Academy is doing a significant mentoring service to civil service aspirants from various background. The subject expert and bureaucrats interaction program is just mind blowing. Israel Sir's gravity of knowledge about wants of UPSC exam helped me to emerge successful by getting 58th rank in IFS process. I am greatly thankful to him for his splendid guidance. The unique aspect of this academy is its personalized approach towards all aspirants, which enhances their success rate year by year. I wish this academy a great success in its journey of ensuring SUCCESS to all future bureaucrats.
A wet clay can be moulded to perfect shape only if it is in hands of a right person. Likewise Officers IAS Academy moulded me in such a way to reach IPS.
It is my pleasure and honour to share my pedagogical experience with Officers IAS Academy and the one man behind every activity of the academy, Mr Israel JebaSingh IAS. When I started preparing for Civil Service exam ,my preparation was scattered. It was Officers IAS academy, which helped me focus the way of preparation and finally resulted in a satisfactory UPSC score. Officers IAS Academy also played a significant part in my Civil Service preparation . It was the valuable inputs by Israel sir which brought a change in the way I approach Civil Service exam. I am happy and contented to say that Officers IAS Academy played a vital part in my Civil Service preparation and in my success.
Officers IAS Academy made me a civil servant. Individual attention, motivation, moral strength given by Israel sir and the teaching are the reasons for me today being a civil servant.
Officers IAS Academy is the right platform to prove your potential and to reach great heights. Officers IAS Academy is a great asset for all civil service aspirant to reach.
It is indeed a moment of joy to express my gratitude towards Officers IAS Academy,particularly Israel sir . Sir , you made me feel confident and reposed enormous faith that helped me clear this examination. To be guided by an IAS officer is truly a blessing for students like me. I sincerely wish Officers IAS Academy all success in their future endeavours .
Our academy is the best choice for you.
An IAS officer is available full time for guidance and motivation
1. Modi talks tough to Sharif, reaches out to Pak. people
2. Hello, goodbye INS Viraat, oldest aircraft carrier in the world and the second to be operated by the Indian Navy, after its last refit in kochi on Saturday. It will be towed back to Mumbai for the decommissioning ceremony by the end of the year.
3. IS hostages return to Hyderabad after a year in capativity
4. PMO puts the brakes on rail tariff regular plan
1. 107 Amma canteens inaugurated in city
1. Fantastic beasts and where to treat them the Avian and Exotic Pet Unit at Madras Veterinary Colleges gets interesting visitors
1. Madras High Court likely to get 15 new judges by next week
1. Grand Anicut opened for samba crop
2. Cauvery Board won’t take over dams, says official
1. Self-financing medical colleges have 504 vacancies
1. Nine die as rain pounds Telangana for the third day
2. Karnataka to seek more time to release cauvery water
1. The maratha conundrum Groundswell of support for quota agitation puts Fadnavis govt. on notice
2. Gujarat flip-flops on 10% quota for EBCs
3. The Patna man who can’t abandon the abandoned
1. Rafale deal welcome but fleet small: Experts
1. Islamabad proves ‘Mission Impossible’ for Indian diplomats
2. No leisure in the time of strife Unrest has blown a Rs. 3,000-crore hole in Kashmir tourism industry’s earrnings
1. Chinese Jews of ancient lineage huddle under pressure
2. For Peace Rebels from the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) wave a flag during the closing event of their 10th conference in Yari Plains, Colombia, on Friday.FARC leaders gave their unanimous support to a peace agreement reached last month with the government.
1. Pakistan’s MFN tag may stay for now
2. Fed’s internal split tied to duelling views on jobs outlook
1. Tea quality plan a dampener
2. Indian industry ready to snap trade relations with Pakistan
3. Yahoo users close accounts amid fears
1. China’s space lab begins operations scientific apparatus carried by China’s experimental space lab Tiangong-2 has begun operating after being on standby mode in orbit
2. SpaceX probe says helium system breach caused blast
3. African American history museum opens in U.S.
- ‘Startups’ with social entrepreneurship have wider impact: Dr Jitendra Singh More
- Union HRD Minister confers Bal Shree Awards – 2013 More
- Union Minister of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences Dr. HARSH Vardhan appeals to the scientific community to synergize professionally More
- Terrorism is a crime against humanity, says Shri Rajnath Singh More