GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION
1. The registration links for the July 2021 batches will be live only between 9 AM and 9 PM on 16th June, 2021.
2. Pre-booking of seats over phone before 16th June, 2021 will not be accepted.
3. This admission registration process is ONLY for the July 2021 Batch of Officers IAS Academy Chennai – Classroom
Programme and not any of the subsequent classroom batches or online batches.
4. Since the number of applications for admission into our General Studies programme will be in excess of the available
seats, admission will be offered to students strictly on a principle of first-cum-first served basis.
5. One can apply to more than one batch in July, to avoid the risk of non-allotment.
6. On 17th, June 2021 those who have been allotted a seat, will receive a communication of confirmation via SMS and E-mail.
7. The registration fee is Non-refundable to those for whom a seat has been allotted. To those for whom a seat has NOT
BEEN ALOTTED will receive a refund of the registration amount (₹1000) within 10 working days.
8. After the completion of the lockdown, students who have been allotted a seat will be asked to complete the final
registration formalities and payment.
HOW TO REGISTER ON 16th June, 2021
STEP 1 – Click the registration link against the preferred choice of batch.
STEP 2 – Fill-out the Registration Form
STEP 3 – Upload a clear passport size photo in .jpg format (preferably below 100 Kb) and ID proof of the student in PDF.
STEP 4 – Complete the payment process by credit card, debit card or internet banking at the secured payment gateway
attached to the form at the bottom.